DFW ABPsi is not just for Psychologists
Professional Membership includes individuals who hold a Masters or Doctoral degree in Psychology.
Associate Membership includes individuals who hold a Masters or Doctoral degree in one of the other Behavioral Sciences.
Adjunct Membership includes individuals who hold a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology and/or one of the other Behavioral Sciences.
Student Membership includes individuals who are currently enrolled at the graduate level (Master’s or Doctoral) in the area of Psychology and individuals who are currently enrolled at the undergraduate level in the area of Psychology.
Membership Benefits include:
- Issues of The Journal of Black Psychology, Psych Discourse & Online Access to Journal of Black Psychologists Archives
- Opportunity to be included as a referral source on the Dallas-Fort Worth ABPsi chapter website at no additional cost (local exposure)
- Opportunity to participate on the National ABPsi public Psychologist Listing Program at no additional cost – Find A Psychologist Online Directory (national exposure)
- Reduced cost for chapter sponsored continuing education workshops and national convention
- Inclusion on exclusive member listserv for special events, job postings, and announcements
- Intellectual stimulation and participation in an organization committed to the physical, mental and spiritual well-being of Black communities